A Message from our Team
Our top priority every day is the safety and well-being of our clients and teammates. We recognize and understand that many of you have concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. Therefore, we want to update you on everything we are doing to provide a safe environment for everyone.
We are closely monitoring the latest developments and following guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and Pennsylvania State and local health agencies.
The Premier Mobile Tire Installer that is OPEN and Promoting a Healthy Environment
We have taken and will continue to take preventative measures to reaffirm your health and safety at our facilities. In doing our part to slow the spread of the virus, we are:
- Providing our technicians with a supply of sanitizers, gloves, and cleaning products.
- Implementing Increased cleaning, containment, and sanitizing of high contact areas.
- Guiding our team members on proper hygiene and prevention recommendations per the CDC.
- Urging teammates who do not feel well to stay home.
- Limiting unnecessary travel and practicing “personal distancing.”
- “Contact Free” option to limit any interaction during a service visit
- No Face to Face Contact
- Payment over the phone or through website
- Clients can turn car on after service is complete to allow us to reset TPMS sensors (if equipped), our technicians do not need to touch your keys or enter your vehicle.
Going forward, we will make further operational changes that are necessary to serve you better.
The innovative JACK Mobile Tire Installation business model provides time-saving and hassle-free convenience to our clients, at home, at work, or anywhere. We appreciate all of the positive support and enthusiasm we have received as we continue to Change the way Tires are Changed.
Stay Safe and Keep on Rolling,